5.13.2011

Trend Alert: A Splash of Coral

As bold trends are popping up everywhere, my favorite color has become one of my favorite trends-Coral.
Paired with neutral tones or modern black and white schemes, it shouts to the world that this is not your 80's peach.
 You can use a little or a lot, but either way, it is sure to draw attention.





 Pair coral with grey for a young, sophisticated look.

 Match it, pop it, contrast it. This new trend is sure to set a new standard for pops of color everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. It's interesting you bring this up because as I've been shopping for Summer clothes I've noticed that I've already bought a FEW things that are coral when normally I wouldn't even fathom integrating that color into my wardrobe! It must definitely be back big time and I'm loving it. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back with a bang in response to the turquoise and aqua that reappeared a couple years ago and is hanging tight! I have several pieces of coral in my wardrobe, and I have been using them to help determine the colors I'm looking for in my guest room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It